The BUG-A-SALT 3.0 is specifically tailored to the needs of the more serious fly hunter.
Those who are fluent in weaponry & gun handling will appreciate custom improvements such as cross-bolt safety, trigger redesign, and Patridge sight (not to be confused with the bird, the sight is named after the famous rifleman Patridge).
- New Cross-Bolt Safety! Once it's on, it's on. Once it's off, it's off. Feel free to rapid fire, folks!
- The 3.0 Model greatly increases odds for in-flight take down.
- Sleek design has streamlined the feel of the gun. It's like butter on toast.
- Updated engineering on trigger mechanism. It's now VERY light – so be careful! Keep away from children, pets, & idiots.
- Barrel has been lifted & patridge sight added for extremely accurate shooting. You can shoot the fly in the back of the neck now!
- Improved, more durable salt hopper makes tactical reloads easy during the heat of battle.
- Stronger spring creates a tighter salt pattern.
- Non-toxic and no batteries required. Uses ordinary table salt for ammo.
- Recommended for soft-bodied insects: common houseflies, mosquitos, pest/poisonous spiders, small – large (but not XL) roaches, lantern flies, cabbage worms, earwigs and moths.
- For use by responsible people only. Do not shoot at pets, butterflies, kittens, or humans.
- Includes 1-year warranty, limited 2-year warranty with proof of purchase.